Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm back to Blogging!

So, after about six months of doing my best impersonation of Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate and being a pretty useless vagrant in various parts of the world, I've finally returned to a somewhat stable mode of working and living like a real person again. So, I feel it's fitting to get back into the blogging game. To start off, I've got some pictures of a silly character I've made in preparation of making some armatured puppets for stop motion. Warning, he's naked:




As far as work goes, I'm currently on a project for the same director as the Chocolate video, Mr. Carlos Lopez Estrada. Here is the making of:



I'm in charge of turning all the green things into other things. Hurray for Rotoscoping! I'll post it when it's done...

2 comments: